Welcome Volunteers, and Thank You for your Interest!
Over 25,000 runners, walkers and hand cyclists will take to the starting line on October 20th, and they need your help! There are volunteer positions for every type of person – whether you want to be at the center of the competition or behind the scenes. Please click the "Register Now" button on the right side to sign up today.
- Volunteer T-Shirt
- Volunteer Thank You Party hosted at Star Lanes in Royal Oak
- Opportunity to meet new people and make new friends
- Free smiles from thousands of race participants
- Course Operations – Crew to set up and break down the course before and after events
- Course Marshal – Volunteers make sure the runners stay on course and watch out for any safety issues
- Expo Registration and Pick Up – Distribute numbers and t-shirts to participants
- Finish Chutes – Assist runners with medals and blankets
- Finish Line Operations – Assist with set up and break down of finish areas
- Food Distribution – Assist in organization and distribution of refreshments to runners
- Information Booths – Answer questions from participants, volunteers and spectators
- Shuttle Buses – Assist relay runners with locating, loading and exiting buses
- Start Line Operations – Help distribute signage, assist in crowd direction and control, and clean-up. No heavy lifting
- Goodie Bag Stuffing – Help stuff product and print information into runner bags the weekend prior to race day.
- Conquered Tear-Down & Set-Up - Help with set-up/tear-down of our after party area as well as assist vendors and sponsors load-in on Race Day.
- And many more....
Registration is currently closed.